Transferring to/from Freedom

New student registration: New Students - Laramie County School District 1 (

Transfer records in by: Freedom secretaries request records from prior school with a records release form. Parents sign the records release form to give consent to send/receive from prior school.

Transferring records from: If student is going overseas, Freedom will seal records and hand them to parents/guardians. If student is transferring to another state, Freedom will send records once the new school requests them via a records release form.

Meet . . .
Nancy Warner, military school liaison at F.E. Warren AFB

Nancy Warner, M.Ed GS-11 DAF School Liaison Program Manager 90th Force Support Squadron (307)-773-5943